Hullabaloo Craft Parties and Workshops
Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of €100 secures your booking. For kids parties: €50.
- By making this deposit payment you are agreeing to the terms set out here, therefore a contract is established. Please also inform your group of these terms and conditions.
- If your event date is less than 14 days away or less, full cost is immediately payable in place of the non-refundable deposit. For kids parties it is 7 days.
- Confirmation of our availability to run an event is subject to change at all times, and until a booking is secured with a deposit and booking form returned.
- Exact activity, location, date and timings are not fully secured until we have received both a deposit and completed booking form.
- We reserve the right to change prices at any time up until a booking confirmed with a deposit and to correct errors in the prices of confirmed arrangements.
- Final numbers for your event – required 14 days prior to your event. For kids’ parties: 7 days.
- Final Balance – 14 days prior to your event, based on your final numbers the remaining balance will be due. For kids’ parties: 7 days. Your original deposit paid is deducted from the total. Your payment deadline will be noted on your booking form and in your booking email.
- Late Payments – If payment is not received within three days of your payment deadline, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain the balance paid up to that point.
- Minimum Charge – Our prices are based on a minimum of 10. It is not a minimum attendance required, we can still come to you if your group is less than 10.
- The fee includes all materials, equipment and expert tuition required to run the craft workshop. On destinations more than 1 hour away from our base in Cootehall, Co. Roscommon there is a travel fee of €20 per hour travelled. We will make you aware of this in advance of placing your booking if applicable.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- You, the client, accepts responsibility for collecting monies and paying for all members of the group. We cannot accept individual payments.
- VAT – All payments due are inclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated).
- International Transactions – If processing the payment from outside of the Ireland, the sender is liable for transaction charges/exchange fees. To ensure the full and correct payment reaches Hullabaloo on time.
AMENDMENTS TO GROUP SIZE:
- Within 14 day period from the event we cannot issue partial refunds made for any person no longer able to attend. This is because we base our staffing and stock planning on these final numbers.
- We will try our best to accommodate any additional people wanting to attend the workshop after the 14 day point. However we cannot guarantee this will be possible. Adding extra people may incur an additional charge on top of the workshop fee.
- If the Booking Party arrives at the activity with an increased number of persons to those confirmed 14 days prior, Hullabaloo’s responsibility to the Booking Party and or the activity will no longer apply. In this instance Hullabaloo reserve the right to cancel or consider cancelling the activity.
HYGIENE AND COVID-19:
- We have a number of steps and procedures in place to keep both your group and our team as safe as possible. Government guidance will be reviewed at all times. In addition to this, procedures we implement or ask you to adhere to are subject to change.
- Ahead of your session we politely ask that you chat with your all members of your party to discuss the possibility of anyone who may have been in contact with COVID-19, or are displaying symptoms to contact their GP and follow their guidance and update us accordingly.
- If any of your group are traveling from outside the Ireland, please ask them to check government guidelines and quarantine advice.
- Should anyone be displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend the session.
- On the day of, and during the workshop, we ask that everyone follows good hygiene practices and adheres to social distancing as outlined by the HSE.
- Individual members of our workshop team may have reasonable additional requirements which they will make clear on the day.
- If any member of your group does not wish to cooperate with these requests, it is at the discretion of the workshop team on the day as to whether the workshop continues/the individual can participate. No refund or compensation will be applicable in this instance.
- In the instance of any local-lockdowns preventing the workshop to take place as planned, we will endeavour to make alternative arrangements.
- At this time, we strongly advise against eating any food alongside your workshop. Drinks are ok, but please be considerate of good hygiene practices as outlines by the HSE.
SAFETY AND BEHAVIOUR TERMS:
- Although the majority of tools and equipment you will be using are very safe, on occasion you may be required to use sharp items. While we encourage you to enjoy your workshop as much as possible with tea/coffee, or something a little stronger. However we ask that you please keep in mind your own safety with tools and equipment you may be using.
- Materials and items created using those materials at our events, are not suitable for children age 3 and under.
- Workshop leaders will show you safe use of all equipment, but please do not use sharp equipment if intoxicated.
- Workshop leaders will be happy to help and may step in if they feel you are unable to operate equipment or tools safely. Please do not take offence at this – it is for your own safety. We are not responsible for unsafe operation of any equipment should you or any member of the party be intoxicated.
- We reserve the right to refuse participants to take part in our sessions if we deem them to be intoxicated on arrival for that activity.
AT THE WORKSHOP:
- We require at least one adult to be onsite during all our kids’ parties.
- Additional Support – If there anyone in your group that we may need to make reasonable adjustments for, or anyone that may require extra support due to disabilities please let us know. We ask that you give us at least 14 days notice in order that we can meet your requirements. This way we can make preparations and potential adjustments to ensure everyone can participate fully. The more notice we have, the better to ensure we can discuss options, provide support and make reasonable adjustments.
- Photographs – Workshop facilitators may take photos during the session. Please check with your group and let our team know before the session if anyone does not want to be photographed. Photographs may be used by Hullabaloo in published/digital media, as well as Hullabaloo’s own social media/website.
- Venue Space – For most sessions we require a clear table space for you to all work and sit around. We also require a side table/space for us to put materials on required to run the workshops e.g. silk flowers/beads. Each workshop differs in requirements, so if you are unsure, please ask. We are generally very flexible and can work within most spaces. Please let us know if a space you are providing differs from our requirements.
- All our ceramic items are fragile and breakable and must be treated with care to avoid breakage and resulting injury. We will not accept liability for breakages after the items have left our care.
- For virtual pottery painting camps, and pottery painting at home kits, all participants under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian.
- Bisque once fired is dishwasher and microwave safe. However if the item is used frequently we would advise hand-washing as inevitably, as with any glazed ceramic product, the glaze will diminish over time.
- Where we are required to return glazed and fired pottery to you by post, we cannot take responsibility for items broken in the postal system.
FOOD & DRINK:
- We encourage you to enjoy drinks alongside your workshop. However, if you are having snacks, afternoon tea or a meal, please arrange this before or after so both can be enjoyed fully!
- Delays –
- (i). If you (the group) are late arriving/starting a session, your session will still finish at the previously confirmed time. Workshop staff are booked for the times agreed, they may use their discretion but this will be on an individual basis.
- (ii). On the extremely rare (and unavoidable – due to circumstances beyond their control) occasion a workshop leader may be late to your session. If this situation arises, they will endeavour to provide you with your full session time.
- Changes to Booking –
- (i). We will try to accommodate any requests to amend the main event details, (including, but not limited to: location, workshop activity, event date), made after your booking has been confirmed. However, if this is more than 14 days from the event, we cannot guarantee being able to do so.
- (ii). Should you need to amend the main event details, or reschedule the booking within the 14 day period leading up to the booking, we will endeavour to help but cannot guarantee being able to do so.
- (i). If you (the group) chose to cancel, no refunds, compensation or damages will be due.
- (ii). In the instance of cancellation or changes made by ourselves due to:
- (a). unforeseen logistical issues or staff illnesses, we will make every effort to reschedule or make alternative arrangements where possible. If not possible we will arrange a refund.
- (b). health and safety conditions being compromised due to participant’s behaviour, or COVID-19 guidelines and social distancing measures not being followed on the day, no refund or compensation will be applicable.
- (c). health and safety conditions being compromised outside of Hullabaloo’s control or unforeseeable circumstances. If cancellations occur in such circumstances we will endeavour to make every effort to reschedule or make alternative arrangements where possible. If not possible we will arrange a refund, with the exception of the below Force Majeure clause.
Hullabaloo will not be liable or pay you compensation, damages or a refund if our contractual obligations to you are affected by any event which we cannot, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. This includes but is not limited to; war, or threat of war, strikes, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, technical problems affecting transport or any similar events beyond our control.
- Essential contact information will be shared with your workshop leader in order for them to reach you on the day of the workshop itself.
- Any alternative contact details for other people within your party shared with us, must be done so with their consent.
- We do not share your data outside of our organisation or with third parties.