Hullabaloo Craft Kits – Orders
Terms and Conditions
CRAFT KITS – DELIVERY
- Delivery of craft kits will be either by An Post or courier service. Please allow up to 2 working days for dispatch of your order.
- Further delivery information can be found here
CRAFT KITS – PAYMENT
- The fee paid includes all the materials required, and the majority of equipment, however some standard household equipment may need to be provided by yourself e.g. scissors. Please refer to product listing for more details. Everything specialist will be provided in the kit.
- All payments due are inclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated).
- We reserve the right to cancel any order after it has been placed and will notify you in such circumstances.
CRAFT KITS – RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Any issues with your DIY craft kits once they arrive, or should you wish to discuss an exchange, please contact us within 5 working days to discuss.
- If you change your mind, orders may be be returned within 14 days. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for this.
- Original postage costs are non-refundable.
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened and all contents and supplementary resources accounted for. Should returned goods be tampered with or damaged we reserve the right to refuse the refund.
- When returning goods ensure they are well packaged. Postage is at your own expense, we advise using a tracked service. Please retain proof of posting as we cannot be responsible for any items that fail to reach us.
- Refunds will be processed via the original payment method within 5 working days of receiving your return. We will notify you via e-mail once this is processed.
CRAFT KITS – SAFETY
- Although all tools and equipment provided in the craft kits are safe to use, please be mindful of yours and the groups safety, particularly when using hot or sharp items, like wire and scissors etc. Whilst we would like you to enjoy your craft kit as much as possible, please keep in mind your own safety with tools and equipment you may be using.
- Hullabaloo is not responsible for operation or use of any materials and equipment used in making your items. Hullabaloo has no liability in use of the kits, this is at your own risk.
- Please advise all members of your group on the safe operation of any equipment.
CRAFT KITS – FORCE MAJEURE
Hullabaloo will not be liable or pay compensation or damages if our contractual obligations to you are affected by any event which we cannot, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. This includes but is not limited to; war, or threat of war, strikes, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, technical problems affecting transport or any similar events beyond our control.
- We do not share your data outside of our organisation or with third parties.
We hope that you have the best time making your creations! We would love to see how they turn out – please share and tag us on social media if you are happy with your Hullabaloo experience.